Hello, welcome to my virtual studio.
We gather here each week to experience movement, gain confidence in our bodies, and awaken wellbeing in our souls.
Perhaps you feel:
• Discouraged by trendy “go harder, go faster” workouts
• Fearful that exercise will exacerbate your body aches, or that you’ll get hurt… again
• Frustrated by chronic pain and reduced range of motion
• Exhausted of taking aspirin and trying to forget discomfort
• Confused about how to care for your body as it matures
• Tired of the excuses you’ve given yourself
You want to feel:
• Bold about growing older
• Tuned in to yourself through movement
• Relaxed, as tension and griping leave your body
• Delighted, as you regain vitality through motion
• Thrilled about being active in everyday life again
• Calm and strong, balanced and confident
Hello, I'm Heather Dennis
It’s wonderful to have you join me.
I am a life-long learner, devoted to exploring the ways our bodies flow and the movements that lead to a healthy enjoyment of each season of life.
I am an educator, passionate about helping others and energized by each class that I lead. I am deeply fulfilled when my students begin to feel better and gain confidence in themselves.
I hope you’ll join me.
Monday 10 am: Pilates Core Intelligence
Tuesday 10am: Yoga for Better Posture
Friday 10am: Pilates Core and Strength
Sunday 11am: Yoga for Better Breathing and Relaxation
*all times listed in Atlantic Standard Time zone*
"My studies with Heather have given me an understanding of my own body’s quirks and tests. I have learned to recognize them and adapt my posture.
As a 74 year old active woman I want to stay healthy and vigorous. I have nothing “wrong” just years of patterns which may not always serve me well.
In Heather’s sessions I have come to expect ,comfort, energy and relaxation.
I have been coming to Heather’s classes for over a decade. I cane quite debilitated about 15 years ago following back surgery.
I have had no serious physical problems since then. I come to learn how to recognize where I hold unnecessary tension and how to release it in a loving way.
I have tried Pilates. I was not comfortable with the instruction. At Heather’s classes there is a logical build up to any strenuous movement do that there is little or no force involved. I find this a brilliant way to achieve the same results."
- Hilary Kitz